Sunday, December 25, 2011

We Are Engaged!

Dear friends and family,
We are getting married!!

Last night, David and I opened Christmas presents. I should have known something was up when he wanted to drink champagne while opening gifts...

After opening the gifts we already knew we were getting, he told me to check the stocking on the left for one last small present. I followed some notes from that stocking to another stocking to an igloo Christmas tree ornament in a mini scavenger hunt and found my Gemvara green tourmaline Hercules knot engagement ring waiting for me!

Everyone's excited and 2012 will be a great year. We are thinking sometime in the fall and we've got a few other weddings to work around, but those are stresses to worry about another day.

For now, we are just feeling lucky to have found one another. :)

Merry Christmas!

Love, Laura & David

No comments:

Post a Comment