Monday, June 9, 2014

26 Weeks Update and Nursery Preview

Baby Amelia has been pretty active lately. I can feel her rolling around and not just kicking anymore! A couple of times, it's been uncomfortable, but at least a lovely reminder that things are good in there.

From the outside, I'm finally starting to look more pregnant than just fat.

Check me out at 25 weeks!
Here at 26 weeks and 2 days, we're looking ahead to our joint shower/diaper party and my baby shower, in July and August, respectively. In the meantime, we are taking inventory of what we have and what we need. 

Her room's looking pretty awesome if you ask me, but it's still not quite finished. I'm hoping to have it mostly ready to go by mid-July so we can sort all the goodies we get in there. 

Want a preview? Here are some pics of what we have so far:

The curtains hadn't been switched out at this point yet.
The rain & clouds & umbrella here are a model from Pinterest, not the finished product,
 but you get the idea.
Curtain fabric up close
The curtains my mom made for us
This will be where we hang all her bows and accessories
A gift from Uncle Brian and Grandma Nancy
That's all for now. Check in later!

No comments:

Post a Comment