Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Last night we said goodbye to 2012 with a few friends, "The Walking Dead" (season 3) marathon, games (Pay Me, Apples to Apples, Peggle) and a few drinks.

Today, we ring in 2013 the same way we've rung in the past several years - with Mini Corral and football. Or, at least, the guys are watching football. I'm upstairs enjoying my last day on the couch and watching a "Community" marathon.

I did partake in the Mini Corral, but I'm keeping it to a minimum in 2013. I know I say this every year, but usually it's focused on weight - this year I need to get back to healthy, more than anything. I need to appreciate my body. I want to be fit and eat healthier so I can feel better and live my last year as a twenty-something (and then enter my thirties) on a high note. I'm taking Weight Watchers as seriously as I did the first time (and it really worked then), and I'm getting back to running after a month off for the holidays. I guess that's my resolution - to be happier and healthier in 2013.

I can't wait to see what the new year has in store for us, but I'm looking forward to it. I'm also trying my hand once again at a 365 photo project. I think Instagram will really help! Maybe since I'm focusing on fewer resolutions this year they will work out for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment