Friday, August 10, 2012

Bouquet Toss

In a lot of ways, our wedding will be non-traditional, but there are some traditional aspects I'd love to keep as well. I know some people forego the bouquet toss, but it's always been a fun part of weddings for me, ever since I was a little girl - even if sometimes I was too shy to go out and try to catch it.

The problem is, I want to keep my bouquet forever and ever. It's not surprising - I have a hard time letting things go on a general basis; especially things this sentimental. The good news is I've found a solution - a second toss bouquet - and I decided to have a little fun with it.

I don't have MY bouquet at the house - it's at my parents' with my dress and undergarments. I do, however, have these beautiful bridesmaids bouquets my momma made. They're similar to mine, but without the white flowers :)



I LOVE my fall colors scheme, don't get me wrong - but there's a part of me that loves black and orange and fake blood and all that as well. Once I decided I needed a second toss bouquet, I decided to Halloween it up - orange, white and black style. It's only being used for the toss, so I figured anything goes :)

I am soooooo ready for fall, and for Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment