Monday, November 19, 2012

What I'm Thankful For

Everyone has been posting what they're thankful for on Facebook these past few weeks. Instead, I have decided to post about the things I'm thankful for on our blog. Here goes:

I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, who loves me despite for the weirdo I am.

I'm thankful for my kitty cats, because they're soft and love-y and pretty much the sweetest animals on the planet.

I'm thankful for our cute little house - it might be small and crowded at times, but it's home and we love it.

I'm thankful for my job. Not only do I get to do something I love, in a place that I love, but my boss is pretty much the coolest, my coworkers are great friends and my office mate and I have fun and laugh every day - does it really get better than that?

I'm thankful that it's cool to be a dork these days, because otherwise, I'd be screwed.

I'm thankful that #Supernatural did NOT end after Season 5. I probably would have died without my weekly Sam and Dean (and Cas) fix.

I'm thankful for my health and the fact that I can run now! TAKE THAT, high school self who couldn't finish the mile.

Most of all, I'm thankful for my wonderful family, which recently has gotten bigger. In addition to my mother, father, brother and kitty cats, I have added a husband, mother-in-law, father-in-law and two brothers-in-law, along with their larger family, and all within the past month. :)

I know that's not it, but that's all for now!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment